This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:The client has been active in the construction industry for over 30 years and has an established client base and consistent work nationwide.
About the Role:
- To ensure all plant is in a safe working order to comply with all company rules and additional site rules.
- To maintain/ service various mobile plant, generators, mixers, compressors, including on site call outs when necessary.
- To ensure all portable appliances are electrically safe, PAT tested in accordance to company specification and/or site regulations.
- Purchase spare parts for plant.
- Provide and maintain safe operating manuals
- Assist in training operatives in safe operation of various plant
- Assist in providing and maintaining safe operating manuals
- Ensure all plant is in good, safe working order before they are on sie eg: pre-site reports.
- Aid with logistical distribution of plant
About the Candidate:
- Must be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in plant fitting.
- Would like to progress within the company’s operations team
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Reliable with a can-do attitude
- Able to work off own initiative
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary
- Good working hours and overtime available
- Company with a full order book
- Working for an established and reputable firm
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com