About the Client:My client has been established in the façade sector for over 25 years. They work on projects from the initial design stage through to the completion of the project on site. There projects are mainly across the north west of England and the central belt of Scotland. They now are looking to bring a Project Coordinator in to work from their office in Glasgow.
About the Role:
- Assist in the monitoring of the constraint sheet and subsequent action plan and advise the project manager of exceptions.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders: designers; factory manager(s); suppliers and colleagues to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Manage the logistics of materials, plant and waste in line with project requirements.
- Effectively manage plant hire in conjunction with the site manager
- Control of costs with regular monitoring and astute buying.
- Look for cost?effective solutions to increase profit margin by negotiating prices for sub?contractors and materials.
- Place and expedite orders in line with project requirements.
- Create sustainable relationships with our supply chain partners.
- Assist the finance department with clearing ‘blocked’ invoices
- Expedite the issue of delivery notes from site/factories to assist in the GRN process.
- Document control.
About the Candidate:
- Ideally from a façade background
- At least 5 years experience within a project coordinating role
- Based in or a commutable distance to Glasgow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Continued growth
- Promotion within
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org