About the Client:My client has been established in the façade sector for over 20 years. They manufacturer and install PVC-U, aluminium fenestration and building products to a very high level. They are based in Leicester but work on projects across the UK. They are now looking to add to their operational staff with an experienced Project Manager.
About the Role:
- Deliver all projects allocated to you on time and within the cost allowances provided for the contract.
- Manage site staff safely, efficiently and pro-actively including labour recruitment as necessary to ensure you maintain maximum productivity and efficiency on each project within your portfolio.
- Ensure correct implementation and adherence of general roofing procedures and codes of practice to ensure client satisfaction and successful completion.
- Ensure correct interpretation of client / Roofline drawings and installation by operatives in line with drawings issued.
- Encourage increased company growth via repeat business, developing relationships with new and existing clients.
- To effectively multi project manage each project in your portfolio.
- To ensure material orders are in place and delivery allocations maximise production on site.
- To successfully bring projects to a financial close/final account, including site variations in association with accounts and surveying dept.
- To ensure health and Safety implementation and management of every project within your control.
About the Candidate:
- Must have an curtain walling and facade background
- Be used to running multi million pound projects
- Must have SMSTS
- First Aid qualifications ideally
- Be based in the Midlands
Points of Appeal:
- Company Going Places
- High Value Projects
- Low Turnover of Staff
- Prestigious Projects
- Strong Prospects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Emmett Griffin on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com