About the Client:My client has been a leading partitioning contractor for over twenty years and provides solutions too many repeat order customers as well as meeting the needs of new customers in the construction industry. The successful candidate will have experience within Drylining / Ceiling / Partitions (Glazed) or Joinery background. Projects average £400K and can go £3M.
About the Role:Managing projects from handover to completion, including
- Produce construction programmes and ensure they are maintained and adhered to.
- Produce procurement schedules and procure all materials in conjunction with Site Manager and Surveyor
- Produce design programme in conjunction with the design department.
- Produce method statements, COSHH and risk assessments as per Health and Safety Plan.
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Plan.
- Produce quality plan and ensure the correct standard is maintained throughout the project
- Attend weekly site meeting and issue weekly project report
- Provide formal project feedback
- Produce O & M manuals
- Generally to ensure all procedures are in place
About the Candidate:The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record in project management managing projects up to £500k
- Proven experience within Drylining / Ceiling / Partitions or Joinery
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good organization & time keeping skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as under own initiative
- Computer literacy (priority Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project)
- CSCS card holder
- Live within an hours commute of Buckinghamshire
Points of Appeal:
- Great salary package
- Full order books
- Career progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com