About the Client:Established in the early 80s, our client is a market leader in designing, installing, and maintaining electronic Fire and Security systems into domestic, commercial and industrial environments. Fully Accredited company in both Fire and Security with a great reputation complete with a following of loyal prestigious clients situated across London and South East.
About the Role:Basic salary: £35k to £45k – give or take depending on experience. You will get involved in a range of projects, ranging from £20k-£400k. These may be straight forward alarm upgrade works, to multi campus fully Integrated graphics packages. Many of my client’s projects are for large scale multi-campus institutions, or critical infrastructure so experience in designing large scale commercial systems in particularly Fire Alarm Systems is essential. You would need to be flexible to work within a varied role that includes the following areas:
- Project Management, including Project Financials
- Estimation and Technical Sales Support
- Technical System Design Proposals and Surveys
About the Candidate:
- They are looking for an experienced Project Manager, ideally an ex-engineer with at least 10+ years’ experience working within the Fire and Security (commercial/industrial) industries.
- Experience in managing project ranging in value from 20k to 500k - Full system integration.
- The ideal candidate would need to have excellent P.C, maths and literacy skills and be comfortable dealing with clients from building site to boardroom. The candidate would need to be highly organised and process driven and must have experience in producing professional documentation and reports to suit the client’s individual needs. The position would be expected to track, document, and control all project financials.
Points of Appeal:
- GENT 24 integrator
- hugely recognised organisation
- Great reputation
- 20 days paid sick in any 12-month rolling period
- company car or car allowance
- private pension scheme
- annual pay increase in line with inflation
- Benefits also include Phone, Laptop, credit card for expenses, fuel card.
- Excellent opportunity for promotion and progression within the company.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jaimie Dixon on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com