About the Client:Well established contractor with a facilities management arm offering a planned and reactive maintenance service to the commercial and social housing sectors
About the Role:
- Plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays.
- Working in both social housing and the commercial sector
- Working with both planned maintenance and also reactive maintenance proejcts
- Ensure projects are completed to original or updated design criteria, liaising with the appropriate technical resources where required.
- Plan labour and sub-contract resource effectively so that commercial targets are achieved, and contracts are delivered on time.
- Implement appropriate risk management processes,
- Build and maintain relationships with both the client and external customers
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience in a repairs and maintenance role
- Excellent understanding of planned and reactive maintenance
- Strong man manager
- Hands on and willing to put in the work to help grow the business
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, design management, programme and risk management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
- Experience of controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Business
- Opportunity for career progression
- Tight knit team environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org