About the Client:British manufacturer of interior products, meeting the ever increasing demands of clients and specifiers worldwide. We are solution led, driven by delivering quality, design innovation and maximum value in an ethical and sustainable manner. Our ongoing investment in manufacturing facilities and processes ensures we provide value-engineered solutions across the built environment. UK-based business, engineering and delivering exceptional façade solutions for our clients
About the Role:Overall project planning
- building up a clear understanding of all contract documents including specifications and drawings
- calling and chairing project kick off meeting
- coordinating design and engineering preparation and approval process
- identification and submission/approval of samples
- coordinate timely statutory submissions for approval
- initiate, recommend or provide solutions
- coordinating procurement process
- responsible for subcontract or other major supply contract negotiation
- factory visits
- coordinating production process
- budget control
- managing of variations
- preparation of payment applications (with project quantity surveyor)
- preparation and update of programmes and schedules
- regular reporting to Client team, senior management, department heads, project team and other related parties
- represent project team in inter-department meetings and to represent the company in external project meetings
- preparation of method statements and work sequencing
- engagement of QC department for material inspections and testing
- ensuring materials are delivered to site in a timely and sequenced manner
- manage work of site staff and sub-contractors and ensure their schedule and delivery of goods are of good quality and on time
- ensure the project workforce comply with safe working practices consistent with the project site and local statutory regulations
- attending inspections with client and client team
- ensuring timely delivery of project QA/QC documentation, as-built drawings, Operations and Maintenance manuals to client before Practical Completion.
- collection of third party commercial documentation, i.e. warranties and guarantees (with project quantity surveyor)
- maintain a close working relationship with client, main contractor and other parties involved in the project
- call and chair internal project closeout meetings
- support project quantity surveyor through final account
- comply with internal procedures
About the Candidate:
- We are looking for a key team member with a balanced yet passionate approach. You need to be looking for the best in others, enthusiastic in the development of your team, humble and always wanting to improve.
- You need to have excellent decision making and communication skills both verbal and written, and be someone who enjoys working collaboratively in very diverse project delivery teams with many different behavioural & management styles.
- You need to have good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to being asked to undertake differing tasks and working in alternative locations that may be reasonably Required from you.
- Strong experience with Curtain Walling, Rainscreen Cladding, Cladding and Glass structures is also required.
Points of Appeal:
- Great company reputation
- Strong industry experience
- Training on the job provided
- Personal development programme
- Good starting salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Francis on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com