About the Client:My client is one of the UK's leading structural steel specialists designing, manufacturing and constructing a wide portfolio of projects to a variety of clients. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with Structural Steel experience to join their contracts team.
About the Role:
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Any other appropriate duties identified and allocated by management.
About the Candidate:
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Strong Order Books
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org