This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:A group turnover of circa £2billon and with numerous branches here in the UK alone, we’re also a fantastic place to build your career. Our customers are at the very heart of what we do and how we do things. To achieve this we employ exceptional people who are able to demonstrate our core values of trust, integrity, teamwork, people who are committed to doing a really good job. My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager in and around Merseyside.
About the Role:
- As Project manager you will manage the Projects from order through to completion and act as the key customer contact throughout.
- You will work with Customers to agree sequence and programme for delivery of projects, and liaise internally with the production/operations team to ensure key milestones are achieved both in line with our own forecast and the customer’s requirements.
- You will support our Rainscreen designers with design and technical queries and provide technical support and visit sites for progress update meetings whilst providing cut schedules to purchasing and required dates for delivery.
- You will regularly communicate with the customer on commercial matters and link in with all cladding departments to ensure projects run smoothly and making key project decisions when required.
About the Candidate:
- You are likely to have strong organisational, communication and administrative skills and be decisive and composed under pressure.
- You will have previous experience in Project Management, and ideally with knowledge of metal fabrication, cladding, rain-screen, facades or curtain walling.
- AutoCAD experience would be beneficial, with a Technical/Design bias, and be personable, driven and self-motivated.
Points of Appeal:
- Good Company to work for
- Excellent salary package
- Full benefit package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Emmett Griffin on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org