About the Client:We are working in partnership with one of the UK’s fastest growing Electrical Services contractors. With offices throughout the UK, they are seeking to strengthen their Electrical Testing and Certification Team which provides Electrical Testing Services on a wide range of Commercial Contracts. They are seeking someone that can represent their business “in the field” – liaising with clients and large contractors / FM companies to ensure that a first class electrical service is delivered. My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Testing and Certification Engineer with excellent salary package based on a paid "per circuit" basis with a guaranteed daily amount and the opportunity to significantly increase this through your own endeavours.
About the Role:
- Two / three days per week from home / local office for verification of EICR carried out by engineers.
- Two / three days per week on site carrying out engineer audits on both ongoing and completed works
- Must be prepared to travel and stay away when required
- Weekend and Night works Essential
- Must pass an Enhanced Disclosure Check
About the Candidate:
- Qualified Electrician
- Experience completing fixed wire testing
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395
- 17th Edition
- JIB card preferred
- Preferably held NICEIC position in the past
Points of Appeal:
- Salary of £33,000 - £35,000
- Optional weekend work to enhance earning potential (£3.90 per circuit)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Phone, Laptop, Uniform
- Vehicle - no tracker so can be used for personal use.
- Hotels Booked and Paid for
- £15 evening meal and £5 breakfast
- £150 expense float
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com