This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry and directly employing over 1000 people. They are a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining our team in 2016 and numbers for 2017 projected to increase further.
About the Role:
- Assisting with the delivery of a key framework with Welsh Water.
- Monthly valuing of the works and making applications for payment; identifying values and agreeing variations with our clients; agreeing final accounts and reporting internally on the financial and contractual status of schemes including completion of monthly financial forecasts.
- Procuring and letting sub-contract packages, managing sub-contractors with the site delivery team whilst on site and agreeing final accounts.
About the Candidate:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- A degree or other qualification in quantity surveying would be advantageous but is not essential
- Environmentally and contractually aware
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage
Points of Appeal:
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com