About the Client:A leading geotechnical contractors with a proven capability in all elements of ground investigation and stabilisation.
About the Role:
About the Candidate:
- You need a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or another relevant qualification with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in Site Investigation/ Grouting would be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of various forms of contract, incl ICC, NEC, and ICE
- Negotiation skills/ influencing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good communicator and team player
- Strong IT skills including Accounts Systems
Points of Appeal:
- Work for a leading contractor
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Development and training
- Opportunities to experience different disciplines within the company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com