About the Client:A leading geotechnical contractors with a proven capability in all elements of ground investigation and stabilisation.
About the Role:
- You will assist Site Investigation/ Grouting business by providing commercial support to ensure they recover their contractual entitlement, manage risks and opportunities, and that projects are forecasted and reported accurately.
- Preparing Cost/ Value flow forecasts for projects in liaison with Operations including assessment of risks and opportunities
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating interim and final accounts including cash collection to maximise cashflow
- Assist in preparation of internal monthly accounts including comparisons to budgets/ reforecasts
- Client liaison/ attendance at meetings
- Commercial and operational support to ensure contractual notices are complied with
- Close working relationship with Operations to ensure early identification and resolution of commercial/ performance issues
- Dispute Resolution including identification and preparation of variations and claims
- Assist in monitoring and maintenance of programmes with Operations
- Ensuring adequate records are kept
- Procurement, payment and management of subcontractors
About the Candidate:
- You need a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or another relevant qualification with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in Site Investigation/ Grouting would be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of various forms of contract, incl ICC, NEC, and ICE
- Negotiation skills/ influencing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good communicator and team player
- Strong IT skills including Accounts Systems
Points of Appeal:
- Work for a leading contractor
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Development and training
- Opportunities to experience different disciplines within the company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org