About the Client:Our client vision is to redefine the future for people and places. They are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies
About the Role:
- Work with Project Management and Sales teams, assisting in the co-ordination of quotations and proposal development, including pre-tender site surveys.
- Creation of project work schedules, budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Procuring materials & services and negotiating with subcontractors.
- Review contractual documentation; assist Project Managers with commercial and contractual matters.
- Manage the cash flow on the project; prepare financial information for Directors and Project Managers and manage financial variations.
- Ensure all contract control activities are carried out and updated/amended as necessary.
- Accurately record and process related documents and records.
- Build and maintain customer confidence
- Develop an understanding of the full range of products and services
- Be familiar with all relevant standards and codes of practice
About the Candidate:
- 3 – 7 years experience
- High levels of energy, self-motivation and self-sufficiency.
- Organised and highly methodical.
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
- Detail conscious but able to understand and contribute to the bigger picture.
- Personable with good negotiating skills.
- Possess strong customer and quality focus.
- Resilience, determination and enthusiasm.
- Credibility, both individually and as a member of the client facing team.
- IT literate with good numerical reasoning skills.
- A capacity to work within a dynamic, volatile and highly competitive market.
Points of Appeal:
- Market leading contractor
- Lots of Autonomy
- Busy Orgainisation
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com