About the Client:The client is a leading specialist in raised access flooring and interior fit-out who has an extensive multi-national distribution and installation network. Together with their knowledge and expertise they provide the highest quality products and services.
About the Role:
- Monthly valuations
- Cost reconciliations
- Costing variations
- Agreeing Final Accounts
- Resolving any Contractual based issues
- From Order to Final Account agreement, on each project, the successful candidate will work closely with sub-contractors
- Work alongside Contracts Manager the successful candidate will take full financial and contractual control on all projects
About the Candidate:
- As the much of this opportunity is based on repeat business with clients and main contractors, it is essential that the successful candidate has strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree or construction-based qualification is preferred
- Prove track experience in the UK market
- Must be motivated and driven to progress within the company as there are many career development routes open to the successful candidate
Points of Appeal:
- Development Opportunities
- Salary – Attractive!
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org