About the Client:A leading name within the Lighting industry, providing both interior and exterior lighting solutions. They are a multinational business and work on large prestigious projects throughout the UK and mainland Europe. They have an excellent reputation in offering opportunities for development within the business. My client is looking for an experienced Remedial & Technical Supervisor in and around Essex.
About the Role:
- Support the internal sales team with both after sales and technical queries
- Resolving technical queries within internal sales department.
- Managing, processing and solving customer complaints, including customer site visits where required
- Managing external subcontractors.
- Introduce and maintain company policies.
- Implementation of reporting and procedural improvements.
- Review complaints and identify trends.
- Implement corrective action including staff training.
- Maintain a close working relationship with parent company including occasional visits.
- Managing costs and re-charging suppliers or parent company where appropriate
- Managing remedial returns, testing where necessary and organising return of failed parts to applicable manufacturer
About the Candidate:
- Electrical Engineering background within Lighting, knowledge of current installation standards and site procedures and practices.
- Commercially astute with excellent customer service after sales experience.
- Ability to administer a busy workload, prioritise effectively and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Good trouble shooting and problem solving skills with an ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy when coping with difficult situations.
- Capability to work to own initiative and within a team to achieve challenging targets
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for own workload
Points of Appeal:
- Growing company
- Prestigious projects
- Excellent Prospects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrei Rozoleanu on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org