This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:An independent timber truss engineering manufacture. Looking for an experienced Truss Designer to join their team. You will be joining a strong team working closely with the management team to help deliver the aims and goals of the company.
About the Role:
- Review architectural plans to produce detailed, accurate drawings, designs and quotations
- Liaise with architects, customers and other contractors to ensure a smooth delivery of the final product within tight timescales
- Communicate with the production team to ensure they are provided with the relevant information for manufacturing
About the Candidate:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Experience in using Wolf/Rivet systems
- Be detail conscious, with the ability to ensure work is always completed accurately and on time.
- Able to liaise with customers and provide knowledgeable service both in the office and on-site.
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary
- Profit related bonuses
- Remote working possible
- Company benefits to be discussed at interview
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org