About the Client:My client has been established for over 100 years and work on New Build industrial roofing projects across the whole of the UK.
About the Role:
- To submit quarterly Safety Reports to the Managing Director.
- Co-ordinate, interpret and present Company Health & Safety statistics.
- Advise and recommend on all matters relating to statutory Health & Safety requirements.
- Maintain records and statistics relating to injuries and accidents, both for Employer Liability and Public Liability combined liability policies.
- Advise Management, Supervision, Staff and Operatives on statutory regulations and Company Safety Policy & Arrangements, including risk assessments, method statements and quality plans etc.
- Keep under constant review developments in Safety legislation, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety Executive guidance notes and to submit recommendations to the Company Health & Safety Committee.
- Maintain close contact with H.M Health & Safety Inspectors, Safety Associations and Safety Committees within the industry and Health & Safety publications.
- Advise upon/or carry out Health & Safety, fire prevention and fire fighting training as necessary.
- Investigate and report as necessary on all serious accidents and dangerous occurrences with a view to preventing repetition and provide information for management review and action.
- Make random site visits and report on each to the Director and Manager concerned in writing, recommending issue of warning letter to employees who are found to act against Health & Safety guidelines.
- Maintain records for onward transmission to the area(s) and submit accidents statistics for inclusion in statistics for the Company.
- Carry out Company Inductions
- Carry out all H&S Training requirements for the Midlands and South East
About the Candidate:
- Experience of building/construction industry
- NEBOSH construction or general
- CSCS Card
- TechIOSH minimum
- At least 3 years in a similar role
- Team player with a strong belief in H&S
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent company to work for
- Major UK projects
- Fantastic team to be part of
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org