About the Client:The client has been active in the demolition sector for over 20 years with an established client base and consistent work around the UK.
About the Role:
- This role would suit a candidate with a background not just in business development specifically, but in management or estimating within scaffolding with contacts to provide leads and further business.
- Drive new business development, account management and relationship development.
- Work alongside Internal Sales support team to book meetings and manage your diary.
- Log all sales activity
- Generate monthly productivity reports to Senior Management.
- Target specific markets, with a focus on the rail sector, amongst others such as construction, manufacturing, highways, utilities, local authorities, etc.
- Attend company networking and social events.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience in scaffolding commercial or operationally
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com