About the Client:The client has been active in the scaffolding sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work around the Midlands.
About the Role:
- Responsibility for day to day management of allocated portfolio of projects.
- Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
- To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other Project Managers and attend site meetings.
- Carry out on site method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
- Assist Senior Management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience in scaffolding management
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines including Construction Design and Management regulations.
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom within the role
- Competitive salary and package
- Company with a full order book
- Multi-National contractor
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com