This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:The client has been active in the scaffolding sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK
About the Role:
- To ensure that the company complies with contractual obligations in accordance with clients’ requirements, in the most cost/time effective manner, while still achieving the required high standards in respect of safety and quality.
- To manage Scaffolding Contracts Managers, Supervisors, H&S representatives and associated administrative and commercial staff across multiple sites to achieve the above objectives.
- This role is with a view for progression into a more all-encompassing Directorship position, overseeing all company aspects, operational and commercial.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience in scaffolding management of commercial projects
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal:
- Senior role within an established and growing company
- Competitive salary and package and bonus structure
- Company with a full order book
- Multi-National contractor
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org