About the Client:The client has been active in the scaffolding sector for over 20 years with an established client base and consistent work across the country.
About the Role:
- Responsibility for day to day supervision of allocated project and any duties delegated by the contracts manager.
- Responsibility for ensuring projects are running on schedule and all health and safety aspects are being followed.
- Supervise the efficient operation of the contract ensuring that company and industry standards are met or exceeded where possible.
- Discuss method statements, risk assessments, programmes and resource requirements, with the project manager to ensure the efficient operation of the project.
- Discuss possible variations and similar matters with the project managers to ensure that site records are produced.
- Maintain good relationships with clients, consultants and colleagues
About the Candidate:
- Preferably have a CISRS Advanced or CISRS Supervisors ticket
- PTS Rail card
- Previous experience in supervising scaffolding works
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom within the role
- Competitive salary
- Company with a full order book
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org