About the Client:My client is a privately-owned HVAC company covering works across the Yorkshire area. They have been in the industry for around 100 years and have over 60 engineers in their workforce. Over time they have built up a substantial client base, providing HVAC services in commercial contracts.
About the Role:
- Frequent liaising with the in-house engineer will be required to ensure fluid reporting and to enable you to generate quotations accurately and efficiently.
- Identify customer specific or auto schedule jobs and liaise with the customer using the most appropriate communication method to confirm the appointment
- Provide support to Managers/Supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capability of all staff while complying with policies and procedures.
- Liaison with field engineers to ensure that work status information is current
- Take action to deal with operational staff requests for assistance and escalate situations early to manager to assist in managing operational risk
- Ensure all systems remain fully updated
- Create and provide quotations
- Ordering parts/ materials
- Department Support
- Keeping up to date site & asset registers
- Have a working knowledge of Accounting procedures and preparation would be of benefit but not essential.
About the Candidate:
- Be organised and take a proactive approach to dealing with customers
- Have previous experience working in a trade background
- Thrive in an enthusiastic workplace
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Polite, confident and patient telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills, methodical, organised and self-motivated.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- A desire to show initiative
- Preferably have knowledge of CRM Software and Sage Accounting Software
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org