About the Client:My client has been established in the industrial roofing and cladding sector for over 40 years. They work on both refurbishment and new build projects mainly on the flat roofing and cladding projects. They have office across the UK which gives them a great reach across the UK. They now need to employ a Senior Contracts Manager for their office in the North West.
About the Role:
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- To approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- To programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Make sure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in the North West
- At least 6 years previous contract management experience
- Excellent industrial roofing and cladding experience require
- Used to managing multiple project
- Should be able to communicate with people on all levels
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Chance of progression
- Fantastic projects
- Local work
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org