About the Client:My client are a multi-dimensional contractor working across a number of different fields. Projects include Residential, Educational, Transport and Industrial. Looking for a Senior Designer to work with the design team to help deliver on projects across the board.
About the Role:
- Efficiently prepare design related output, including drawings, technical submissions, schedules and other required documentation.
- Make sure that the company’s design output complies with the company quality management system, meets the business National and International Standards, Building Regulations and recognized ‘good practice’ within the Companies specialist field, whilst ensuring that the it reflects Specified requirements and the company’s accepted contract position.
- Visible & careful monitoring & reporting of design output & activities against project requirements. Taking such actions as may be necessary to ensure timely & cost efficient delivery of the design output with the agreement of the Design Manager.
- Maintaining clear & true records and correspondence relating to events which may affect the production of the companies design output
- Active involvement in meetings with colleagues, clients, sub-contractors & suppliers etc.
- Pre-emptive liaison with Technical Quality team to ensure that the quality and adequacy of the Companies Design output is of the highest standard.
About the Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the Architectural Metalwork design role.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit and Solidworks.
- Ability to show a can-do attitude and philosophy to all projects and team members.
- Have an understanding of projects and health and safety within a design function.
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org