About the Client:My client has been established for over 50 years in the building envelope sector working on mainly new build roofing and cladding projects across the UK. They have an excellent reputation in what they do and work on some outstanding projects. They are now looking to bring in a Senior Designer to work in there office in Yorkshire.
About the Role:
- Working to tender specifications to produce CAD designs from plans/ elevations/details etc
- Produce mid project variations notes, drawings and records.
- Co-ordinating the drawings development against site survey results
- Schedule quantities of materials for estimating to purchase.
- Attend Design Co-ordination meetings when required.
- Attending occasional site visits.
- Plan and manage own workload.
- The post holder will also undertake any other duties as required
About the Candidate:
- Must come from an industrial roofing and cladding background.
- Be based in the Yorkshire area
- Must able to work as part of a team and individually
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Points of Appeal:
- Chance of progression
- Great company to work for
- Excellent reputation
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org