About the Client:Our client provides a range of repairs, maintenance and compliance services to a wide variety of sectors across the UK. Working across a range of different environments their teams are able to successfully deliver the smallest of repairs or a large planned refurbishment. Their single service approach or multiple managed service process allows them to adapt their services to client’s needs.
About the Role:
- Operate as a focal point for all bids and tenders within our clients Property Services.
- Risk assess bids and tenders against the wider Property Services Strategy and Property Services Risk Matrix.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents in line with all relevant legislation, British Standards, good practice and contractual requirements.
- Identify labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents. Visit site where necessary to gain further relevant information.
- Present prepared bids assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information, submit to the client in the agreed format, follow up and convert into sales.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities as would be deemed reasonably commensurate with the level of the post.
About the Candidate:
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data
- Ability to read and accurately interpret drawings and technical specifications.
- Ability to format and present bid documents and tenders to a high standard
- Experience in FM, Repairs and Maintenance estimating
- Experience of controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets
- Experience of using on-line tender portals and electronic submissions
- Can work flexibly managing the supply and demand of the bid process
- Displays a positive attitude in all aspects for work
- Punctual and always presents the company image positively
Points of Appeal:
- Expanding Business
- Fantastic working environment
- Excellent construction Brand
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com