About the Client:My client’s professional product range includes structural steelwork, architectural metalwork (Including feature staircases and balustrading), general steelwork refurbishment and repair works to structures. All works are bespoke, and to meet client requirements, we pride ourselves on a high level of project management, including close collaboration from the initial design phase, to develop design intents into workable solutions.
About the Role:
- As a result of ongoing expansion we are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and confident professional to join our estimating team.
- To work alongside the existing team of 3 estimators to prepare tender bids and financial estimates ranging from £5,000 to £2million.
- To Analyse the content of tender specifications and drawing and use the information identified to build a costs schedule suitable for use as a formal tender bid.
- To coordinate the preparation of all supporting documentation required in the tender bid
- To communicate with clients regarding the tender and to present the final submission to the client.
- To assist in the pre order negotiation process with the client
- Value engineering – To propose alternatives to specifications in order to reduce costs and/or improve quality efficiency
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience of estimating
- Ability to undertake a reasonable level of technical and financial calculations
- Outstanding Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT and Numeracy skills
- Excellent time management
Points of Appeal:
- Great company reputation
- Strong industry experience
- Personal development programme
- Good starting salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Francis on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com