About the Client:My client are a leading specialist roofing and cladding contractor, with a strong reputation for providing cost-effective installations at a high standard. Providing a quality design and install service for roofing and cladding. They are looking for a Senior Estimator to join the team to help develop and grow business.
About the Role:
- When tenders arrive, assess the type of tender , client and closing date of tender to determine prioritisation of all tenders
- Review and assess tenders ensuring all tender documents are received and are correct
- Review tender documents assessing scope risks involved , tender complexity and provide feedback to the Commercial Director.
- In-conjunction with Quantity Surveyor, conduct site inspections for tender understanding, analysis of conditions, assessment of risk and identification of activities that may or may not be shown in the tender documents.
- Delegate activities to the Quantity Surveyor.
- Calculate and prepare quantities in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor.
- Compile letter of offer, tender schedules, program and other items required by the tender.
- Once tender is completed incorporate all relevant details, forward to Estimating Director for review and approval prior to submission.
- Liaise with client on an on-going basis to determine progress of tender.
- Compile relevant tender information into Benchmark and estimate price.
- Make tender amendments where applicable utilising client feedback on submitted tender.
- Maintain sound and cooperative working relationship with existing clients
- As required attend and participate at Industry functions
- The post holder will also undertake any other duties as required.
About the Candidate:
- Excellent roofing and cladding and rainscreen estimating background
- Must be able to communicate on all levels
- Be able to work in a team
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com