About the Client:My client is one of the UK's leading building services with a proven track record of delivering multi million pound contracts throughout the UK.
About the Role:
- Handle the whole tender process from initial tender through to adjudication.
- Ensure that the build up to the Tender submission and all supporting documents are maintained in a logical and sequential manner.
- Responsible for researching and preparing coherent and cost-effective bids/tenders.
- Able to negotiate the optimum tender price
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to arriving at prime cost
- Able to determine the necessity of site visits to understand the built ability and risk
- Assist the estimate manager and the junior estimators
About the Candidate:
- Previous site experience would be beneficial
- Able to query tender documents
- Demonstrate ability to analyse drawings, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, product, cost and labour estimates using specialised methodologies
- Self motivated
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Demonstrates good communication and negotiating skills
- Logical and numerate
- Adopts a “can-do” approach
- Able to demonstrate a collaborative and team based approach to the role
- Able to demonstrate good client, supplier and sub-contractor relationships
- Would consider an excellent junior estimator
Points of Appeal:
- Interesting Projects
- Excellent working environment
- Company like to promote from within
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com