About the Client:My client has been working in the M&E sector for over 50 years, starting as a family partnership, being incorporated as a group and now, for the past 12 years, running as a limited company. The company, have a turnover well in excess of £10,000,000, however their domestic gas department turns over around 20% of this at present. They offer services across domestic and commercial gas, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and electrical covering the South Midlands and South West.
About the Role:This role will involve working alongside the Senior Installation Manager, and as a manager, you will oversee managing contracts for 15,000 social housing and insurance properties. You must be willing to manage a team of senior engineers, supervisors and contract administrators, organising works and controlling any reactive and planned works.
About the Candidate:
- Must have both managerial and technical experience.
- A knowledge of the gas industry is crucial, previous hands on experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to run the financials of projects is a vital part of this role, and the successful candidate will have to demonstrate this aspect of the job role.
- Willing to manage engineers, supervisors and contract administrators.
- Able to organise reactive and planned jobs in an efficient manner.
- Previous experience winning work is beneficial, as the successful candidate will work closely with the procurement team.
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Performance related bonus of up to £10,000 paid yearly.
- Chance to get promoted to the board of director and take on shares within the business.
- Company car, pension, private healthcare, paid holiday.
- Great opportunity to join a company that will invest in your career in return for longevity and commitment.
- This role is 80% office based so the successful candidate will have technical knowledge, management experience and must be comfortable attending client meetings.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com