About the Client:NSI Gold accredited Security/ fire company who are based in Surrey- established for over 25+ years. Engineers cater to the Commercial and Blue chip clientele and cover nationwide as a team (Responsible for servicing CCTV, access, intruder and some fire systems)
About the Role:
- Office based
- Responsible for a team of 8 Engineers
- ordering parts, scheduling diaries
- Responsible for the fleet of vehicles the company
- Answering telephone customer enquiries, call outs, request, complaints.
- Liaising and communication with service engineers
- Polite, courteous, and able to develop a good professional communicative relationship with our customers
- Logging calls, work, and invoicing, on our service database system
- We encourage flexibility with the working hour arrangement, and in particular due to the nature of the business, that attendance to the office in the morning is made in good time to ensure that you are prepared and comfortable to answer the telephone from 9:00am.
About the Candidate:
- Candidate to reside fairly local to their offices in Surrey (Someone that drives/ can cycle is ideal)
- Experience with SAGE, outlook and Microsoft packages
- Experience as a coordinator in another field (security exp not compulsory)
- Good time management and communication skills- A must
- Willing to be involved in day to day activities, and contribute to varying office administration duties.
- Be at ease with receiving instructions and reporting to the Service Manager
- No criminal record or CCJ'S - A must
- Able to provide references
Points of Appeal:
- 8:30- 17:00/ 9:00-17:30
- Basic salary (depends on skill set) - up to £25k
- Free parking available
- Company pension
- Full time Permanent role.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Louise Shepherd on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org