About the Client:Our client is a specialist full building envelope contractor with offices all around the UK.They undertake projects from refurbishing existing buildings to carrying out large scale new builds.Our clients aim is to be the UK’s number one provider of full envelope solutions; they invest heavily in their staff and systems with that in mind. My Client is looking for an experienced Site Manager with excellent salary package in the area of Cheshire.
About the Role:
- Work closely with the Project Manager to plan the project effectively, by ensuring that the project requirements, specification, design drawings, health and safety proposals are all read, understood and agreed, and that a project programme is in place.
- Assist with producing and maintaining material schedules for the project, including take off from issued drawings and specifications, and produce requisitions.
- Assist with producing and a labour schedule in conjunction with Project Manager Maintain the schedule and track progress, keeping records on file
- Supervise and manage all site based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work, to include; carrying out safety inductions; tool box talks; controlling quality of work; ensuring method statement and order fulfilment; cleanliness & tidiness; the use of plant and tools, waste reduction; upkeep of plant and facilities; use of personal protection equipment/wear,
- Ensure that all works carried out are undertaken to the required quality standards, manufacturers guidelines and project drawings
About the Candidate:
- Experienced site manager with experience in Curtain Walling
- CSCS Managers Card
- SMSTS qualification
- Located in and around the North West
Points of Appeal:
- Great Opportunity
- Full Order Books
- Busy Environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Emmett Griffin on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org