About the Client:My client has been established for over 50 years within the building envelope sector. They work on project from design through to completion on site and have a great reputation in the industry. They are now looking for an experienced site manager to come and join their team in the Midlands.
About the Role:
- Ensure following processes are implemented and kept up to date on each contract: H&S folder, Weekly planner, Highlighted drawings & Site Diary
- Develop solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Undertake site surveys.
- Manage sub-contract and employed fixing teams to complete projects according to plan; meeting time,cost, quality, health and safety standards.
- Use programming techniques to effectively plan the project.
- Control the achievement of the profit margin – seeking to improve the budgeted margin.
- Develop opportunities to increase profitability through value engineering and through added value variations.
- Manage established client relationships, sometimes with legal/contractual implications.
- Monitor site conditions, installations and teams working on site.
- Provide method statements and risk assessments for the site.
- Maintain the company’s contractual position including original conditions and variations.
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in the Midlands
- Excellent knowledge multiple sheeting and cladding systems required
- Great interpersonal skill required
- At least 5 years site management experience
- Must have SMSTS
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work
- Midland based projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org