About the Client:My client has been in established in the curtain walling sector for over 50 years. They have an outstanding reputation for the quality of their workmanship and now need an experienced Site Manager
About the Role:
- Ensure following processes are implemented and kept up to date on each contract: H&S folder, Weekly planner, Highlighted drawings, Site Diary
- Develop solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Undertake site surveys.
- Manage sub-contract and employed fixing teams to complete projects according to plan; meeting time,cost, quality, health and safety standards.
- Use programming techniques to effectively plan the project.
- Control the achievement of the profit margin – seeking to improve the budgeted margin.
- Develop opportunities to increase profitability through value engineering and through added valuevariations.
- Manage established client relationships, sometimes with legal/contractual implications.
- Monitor site conditions, installations and teams working on site.
- Provide method statements and risk assessments for the site
About the Candidate:
- Experienced site manager for a Curtain Walling, Structural Glazing, Windows and doors.
- Broad technical knowledge.
- Must understand the technical capabilities of curtain-walling/structural glass systems.
- Commercial awareness
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good general IT skills
- Manage site resources
- Able to plan a job on site and organise deliveries etc.
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Chance of progression
- Good perks & benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org