About the Client:My Client are an Architectural Metalwork specialist with a reputation based on quality and standards based on over 50 years, experience across the industry. Working on some of the most famous address across the country, they are now looking for a Site Manager to join the team and move the company forward.
About the Role:
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate:
- Must be based within the London area
- Excellent architectural metalwork knowledge required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Need to deal with people on all levels
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com