About the Client:My client are an established and successful private company who are specialists in the design, production and erection of Structural Steel. They have the ability to deliver their clients vision through understanding and dealing effectively with functional and site-specific considerations which has resulted in a business that has grown primarily through referrals and repeat business.
About the Role:
- Complete control of on-site activities for projects allocated to them
- Health & Safety Management relating to the project on Site
- Responsible for the day to day management of any site
- operatives allocated to their projects.
- Controlling (and managing if required) any subcontract trades working on the project on site.
- Closely liaise with client to ensure the project runs smoothly and any issues are identified, and appropriate action taken.
About the Candidate:
- The ability to co-ordinate and manage the steel erection activities on a construction site.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues, clients and contractors at all levels.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety Requirements for site-based construction projects.
- Proven experience of structural steelwork erection, including lining and levelling.
- Proven Health & Safety experience preferably with a recognised Health & Safety qualification such as the CITB approved Site Managers Safety Training Scheme
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- Appropriate plant operator certification such as a MEWP ticket, may also be an advantage but is not essential.
- A current first aid certificate would also be an advantage.
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com