About the Client:My client is one of the UK's leading structural steel specialists designing, manufacturing and constructing a wide portfolio of projects to a variety of clients. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with Structural Steel experience to join their contracts team.
About the Role:
- Complete control of on-site activities for projects allocated to them
- Health & Safety Management relating to the project on Site
- Responsible for the day to day management of any site
- operatives allocated to their projects.
- Controlling (and managing if required) any subcontract trades working on the project on site.
- Closely liaise with client to ensure the project runs smoothly and any issues are identified, and appropriate action taken.
About the Candidate:
- The ability to co-ordinate and manage the steel erection activities on a construction site.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues, clients and contractors at all levels.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety Requirements for site-based construction projects.
- Proven experience of structural steelwork erection, including lining and levelling.
- Proven Health & Safety experience preferably with a recognised Health & Safety qualification such as the CITB approved Site Managers Safety Training Scheme
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- Appropriate plant operator certification such as a MEWP ticket, may also be an advantage but is not essential.
- A current first aid certificate would also be an advantage.
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Strong Order Books
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com