About the Client:Due to full order books and a wealth of enquiries my client is looking to source a Technical Designer for their team. They have a group turnover of £80 million and are going from strength to strength.
About the Role:
- Working as part of a dynamic technical team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of technical drawings for a wide range of interior fit out products including ceilings, floors and partitions.
- Attendance at design meetings to providing value added input into design resolutions to ensure modern construction techniques and materials are utilized, buildability issues are resolved at the earliest possible stage, construction efficiency requirements are clearly conveyed and that the cost plan is maintained in accordance with the project feasibility targets.
- Meeting with clients to establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria;
- Taking part in specialist or multidisciplinary team meetings;
- Arranging meetings and liaising with designers of other trades
- Occasionally travelling to in-house production facilities and evaluating the feasibility of production;
- Producing take off schedules to enable procurement of materials.
About the Candidate:
- Act on own initiate to develop technical drawings
- Proven Interiors experience
- Comply with current CDM Regulations and applicable laws
- Fastidious in draughting detailed drawings
- Experience in creating 2D & 3D detail CAD drawings for the construction industry
- City & Guilds Certified or equivalent
- Experience in Interior Fit out or any other Architectural discipline with attention to detail
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD, Cad Duct, Inventor or AEC and 3D CAD
- Must be able to work as part of a team, but also on own initiative
- Good Communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Market Leader
- Great Package
- Excellent Promotional Ladder
- Interesting Projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org