About the Client:A leading Main Contractor within London with an exceptional reputation in London for high-spec luxury dwellings. They have an outstanding portfolio of success throughout London and continue to experience outstanding growth. This is an excellent opportunity to either enhance or move your career in a different direction within Main Contracting. The role offers excellent progression prospects and the opportunity to grow a specialist in-house team.
About the Role:
- Reviewing installation plans and specifications to ensure that they deliver what the building/client needs.
- Advising the design team on the co-ordination of services within the overall building design, for example, advice on how much space is needed above the ceilings to accommodate ventilation systems and other services.
- Reviewing prices for services work.
- Testing and checking installations.
- Making sure jobs meet building regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Attending meetings and presenting ideas and progress reports to managers and clients.
- Advising clients on how the building services will operate once the building is complete.
- Helping to protect the environment by keeping energy wastage to a minimum within the building services.
About the Candidate:
- Mechanical Building Services Technical background
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Experience working within Main Contracting/Sub-Contracting
- Experience within Residential developments
- Confident man-manager
- Exceptional communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Leading Industry name
- Ability to grow team
- Prestigious projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrei Rozoleanu on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com