About the Client:My client are an established and successful private company who are specialists in the design, production and erection of Structural Steel and architectural Metalwork. They have the ability to deliver their clients vision through understanding and dealing effectively with functional and site-specific considerations which has resulted in a business that has grown primarily through referrals and repeat business.
About the Role:
- 3D modelling and detailing a range of steelwork and architectural metalwork projects.
- Collating design Information to enable the detailing of structural model Co-ordinate design and program with the construction team including Architects, Engineers and Contractors.
About the Candidate:
- Current knowledge of 3D Model build, connections detailing and fabrication drawings.
- Experience of working in a Steelwork Department. Experienced within the structural steelwork industry.
- Works well under pressure.
- Proficient detailing steelwork using Tekla.
- Accuracy is paramount.
- Self-motivated with solid inter personal and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary/package reflective of industry level if not more
- Working closely with and reporting to the company director
- An opportunity to join an established, reputable contractor
- Autonomous environment
- Friendly & supportive team and environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org