About the Client:Having been in the steel business since 1974, my client has been designing, manufacturing, supplying and installing steel structures instructed by architects, design-build contractors and private clients across the world. The aim for them is to over deliver on the expectations of their clients.
About the Role:
- Working as part of a busy design team
- Producing new build and refurbishment designs using Tekla Structures
- High volume, high value prestigious projects
- Carrying out duties as directed by the Design Manager
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Attend weekly design meetings
About the Candidate:
- Experience in Tekla Structures Software will be beneficial.
- Experience in StruCAD.
- Ambitious, career driven and great eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic and committed attitude at all times.
- Experience of Structural Steel and Architectural Metalwork
Points of Appeal:
- Low Turnover of Staff
- Great Company to work for
- Great Opportunity
- Well paid
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org