About the Client:My client has been established for over 24 years with the M&E sector. They work on projects from the initial design stage through to final account on complex and interesting projects across the UK. They are now looking to add to their commercial team with a Trainee Quantity Surveyor.
About the Role:
- Assisting preparation of tender submissions and contract documents for financial and commercial presentation
- Assisting production and pricing of bills of quantity from drawings and specifications
- Meeting agreed targets
- Financial analysis of current and upcoming projects
- Develop responses to commercial changes
- Liaise with project team
About the Candidate:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Ideally from an engineering background.
- Willing to commute to Bath.
Points of Appeal:
- Great potential for growth
- Interesting projects
- Great company to work for
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org